Getting Started with SharpCDN
SharpCDN is very easy to setup, just few seconds and a couple of clicks, and you're all set! Here's a small tutorial on how to download, install and setup the SharpCDN module:
- Download the latest version of SharpCDN from our website: www.dnnsharp.com;
- Install/Upgrade the module on your DNN powered website;
- Install the module, add it to an existing page or create a new one;
- Once the SharpCDN settings are accesed for the first time, you will be asked to enter the license and the host name. You can find the license on the email received after you ordered SharpCDN;
- When the module is activated, you can start setting it up:
- CDN Status: The status of CDN. If it's Online, this means that all files are loaded from cloud;
- Access Key: Your license key;
- Origin Host: The website/portal from where CDN connects to fetch static files for distribution across the world;
- Subscription Status: The number of page views left and the expiration date of the current subscription. You can change your subscription by clicking the "Change our subscription" link;
- Prepaid Credits: The status of your prepaid credits (page views). Those will be used in case the pageviews from subscription are used. You can purchase credits by clicking the "Purchase prepaid credits" button.
- Minify JS: Minify JS files to improve download speed;
- Minify CSS: Minify CSS files to improve download speed;
- Exclude from Minification: Provide relative paths of files to ignore from minification, one per line. For example: /Portals/_default/default.css. Supports My Tokens;
- Exclude from Minification (Regex): Provide Regex rules to exclude files from minification, , one per line. For example: \/Portals\/_default\/.*.css will exclude all CSS fils in /Portals/_default folder. Supports My Tokens.
- Quality on Large Screens: Sacrifice jpeg quality in order to improve download speed. You can optimize images from 10% to 90% compression rate;
- Quality on Small Screens: Sacrifice jpeg quality in order to improve download speed when page is displayed on mobile devices. You can optimize images from 10% to 90% compression rate.